Monday, December 14, 2009

NOT Me Monday!



I've actually been very good this past week. Let's see what I can come up with...

Back to that Christmas budget... It was NOT me who completely threw the budget out the window and bought extra presents for some kids in our lives. Sure, I love shopping for kids, but I'm an adult and I CAN keep my spending in check.

It is NOT me who is struggling to get a couple baby quilts done in time for Christmas shipping. I would have had these quilts done in time for the birth of these babies, so I would NEVER be caught sewing well into the wee hours to get them done in time.

I also did not feed LL fish sticks and crispy rounds for dinner the other night. We are very diligent about LL's nutrition, and DL being gone for a holiday party is NOT a good enough reason to have a "junk" dinner just for fun.

Looks like I haven't been as good as I thought. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment