Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm sure I'll laugh about this some day...

Sunday night a "funny" thing happened. It was time for the jack-o-lanterns to go. Monday is garbage day, so what better time?! I was carrying a pumpkin down the stairs... and fell. On my butt. The pumpkin bounced off of me, bounced off the wall... Luckily it didn't break. Luckily my butt didn't break!

Oh, it's so sore though! Yesterday DL stayed home from work because I was so sore and it hurt to pick up LL. I felt much better last night and even better this morning. But now I think I've done too much. I just want to lay on the couch and watch tv, but LL won't stand for that. I think it will be a few hours before DL is home from work too. *sigh*

I had big plans to work on exercising this week. Instead, DL wanted apple pie with ice cream last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment