Monday, November 30, 2009

NOT Me Monday!



It was NOT me who went to see the new Twilight movie, New Moon, last night. I mean, really. The books and movies are for teenage girls. I am a grown woman, in a loving marriage, with a toddler. If I were to make time to go see a movie, it would NOT be New Moon. And if I did see it, I would NOT actually enjoy it!

After deciding that LL needed to see the doctor this morning (he woke up with the flu), it was NOT me who left the house without brushing my teeth. I always make sure I'm clean and presentable, with fresh breath when I go out into the world.

And those were NOT mittens on LL's feet this morning. My son is also always presentable in public. I always wrestle to put his shoes on his feet, even when he's sick. I NEVER would consider just putting a pair of mittens over his socks so that we could get out the door with warm feet but with minimal tears.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about seeing and enjoying New Moon. I'm the mom to an 18-month old and went to see the midnight showing of opening night of New Moon and loved every moment. there were almost more moms then teenagers and everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete