Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well, here it is!

I've started a blog! I guess I just feel like there's so much going on in my life right now, and there's so many things I'm always trying to work out in my head... Actually writing things down (do we even have any paper??) would take up WAY too much time. And I need to use that time productively working all this stuff out!

So here are some possible topics I need to address:

My kid. *sigh* There's always something, right? Something to worry about. Something to brag about. Something to figure out. I think I'll call him Little Llama, LL for short.

My marriage. I have a husband and he's the greatest. I'm sure he'll come up from time to time. He can be Daddy Llama, DL.

My health. I'm young and healthy, but I need to lose weight and get in shape. I just don't want to let myself go now that I'm a mom.

My "job". I'm a stay-at-home mom but I want to treat it like a job. I want to save us money around every corner and help us get to the life we really want.

My hobbies. I love quilting but when was the last time I finished something?! Gotta work on that.

That's all I can think of for now! You know, I'm also just the last person on the planet to start a blog. I deserve one! I'm also the last person to get an iPod. Christmas is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment